Friday, November 21, 2008

Food Friday

In honor of the gorgeous photos and post over at Shutter Sisters. I deem today Food Friday. Since the greatest food holiday of all times is just around the corner its perfect timing.
I love food. I love to eat it and cook it. I love the textures, the smells, the sights and even the sounds. I also love the heritage that food brings to us. And the way that food can be used to bring people together. The importance of the family meal in training your children. The camaraderie of a great girls night out complete with decadent dessert. The way that the food of your childhood can comfort you and the way that trying new food can ignite passionate response (good and bad).

I also love to photograph food...here are a few of food photos and you can view more in my food gallery.



IMG_4904, originally uploaded by thrivestyle.




IMG_9050, originally uploaded by thrivestyle.




new york 331, originally uploaded by thrivestyle.




IMG_8910, originally uploaded by thrivestyle.

No comments: