Monday, December 1, 2008

Hibernation

Over at Shutter Sisters there is talk of hibernation. That is how I feel right now in regards to my personal photography. I even "forgot" to take pictures at Thanksgiving...all that food, which I love to photograph, and no photos. Now it could be that I was the cook of most of that food so I was just to tired to think about it, maybe too much wine added to it. But this is not the way to continue to hone your craft, to capture moments in life and in time.

So I am going to participate in this. A photo a day until Christmas...of what I am seeing in my surroundings. I think I can manage that. And it will help with my goal to post everyday for at least a month.

So stay tuned. I will post something this afternoon.

What are you doing to counteract your own hibernation?

No comments: