Friday, January 9, 2009

16 Things About Me

Since Tracey asked...I figured I'd oblige...especially since so many things on her list are on mine

I am:

a crier
not formally trained in either of my professions (photography and graphic design)
a virgo
dependant on my morning coffee
secretly trying to do the 365 project this year
the proud mother of adult twin daughters
hoping that this year I meet (exceed) all my goals
addicted to reality tv
a dog person (well a Winston person - I can take or leave other dogs)
relishing my 40th year
an excellent cook
trying to find my way in my post-parenting world
uncharacteristally optimistic most of the time
anti-organized religion while being a complete follower of Christ
tired of making myself pay for my past mistakes
finding it hard to think of a 16th thing

So, if anyone reads this....please leave a comment as to your 16 things or where you blogged them!

4 comments:

tracey clark said...

YAY! Brilliant. I love that we have so many similarities. thanks for playing!

mimi charmante said...

i left mine on www.mimicharmante.blogspot.com
do you find that you had to really think about yourself, maybe more than usual, to come up with your list?
such fun!

Anita Roach Photography said...

Mimi, I have been really in self discovery mode of late as this is the first time in my entire adult life (I had my daughters at 19) that I am not a mom first and Anita second. So alot of this has been on my mind.

What was your experience making the list?

Anonymous said...

I played along and found your list! So fun to see all of these amazing lists :). Your photos are gorgeous!
Best wishes,
Carolyn
http://abeautifulrippleeffect.com