Monday, January 19, 2009

New Brand Official Launched!

Today TriadDesign and Anita Roach Photography officially become Anita Roach Studios - Design + Photography! The new brand features a new logo, website, and future for my companies.


TriadDesign began in February 1, 1998 and is celebrating the end of its 10th year so a new look is more than perfect for its 11th birthday! I think its also appropriate to inaugurate my new brand while we inaugurate our new president!


I am excited to see what 2009 brings to my business and to see how the new look impacts it!


As part of the launch I am giving away a prize or two. You can choose from the design of a fresh new logo for your own endeavor or a set of my photo magnets. Just leave a comment about what your goals for 2009 are and what excites you about them! I will post the winner on TriadDesign's anniversary, February 1, 2009.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That is soooo exciting. Huge congrats (and I really love the new logo!)

Carrie Hasson said...

My goals for 2009, well that's easy- LAUNCH!
Launch my business after my move from Florida to Hawaii is complete. Figuring out where that will take me in the next year is beyond exciting...
Congrats on YOUR new launch!

~found you from Me Ra's site :)

Cider Press Studios said...

I love your new logo! I would love a professionally designed logo (made mine myself) so I thought I would enter your contest.
My goals for 2009:
*I want to learn more about the technicalities and composition of photography to bring my photographs to the next level.
*I want to inspire others to get there cameras out and be creative.
*I want to grow my business and watch it flourish.
*Most of all, I want to convince my husband that photography can be more than a hobby and have him realize my passion can lead to great rewards for both myself and our family.
Lofty, I know! Thanks for running a great contest. I love keeping up with other photographers to see what they are up to, so I will bookmark your site to keep coming back.
Julie

Anonymous said...

I found you through your comment on Shutter Sisters today. Congrats to you on your launch!

I would love a logo and I would love to launch a dedicated photo blog, other than my WordPress hosted blog. I'd also like to test the water in selling some prints.