Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Contest Winner #2 - Toni Johnson Studios



Toni was the 2nd winner of the new logo contest...so without further adeiu here is her new logo




As you can Toni has 2 creative yet diverse disciplines so we had to work out whether there was a way to combine both into one logo (where there is a will there is a way!) one we consulted on that Toni's answers to my branding questionnaire allowed me to quickly deduce what she was about. So combining her love of trees, the colors red and blue, chocolate (the color and the candy) along with what I determined was a playful (she concurs) personality and voila!
Here's what Toni had to say about her new logo:
I was very fortunate to win a free logo on Anita's blog and was so excited at the opportunity to develop an identity for my new business. Anita sent a questionnaire to complete that would help her in creating the logo. I had some personal business decisions to make before answering the questionnaire and Anita very patiently talked me through my decisions. I completed the questionnaire and two days later Anita delivered the perfect logo, in which she thoughtfully incorporated my answers and personality. Anita is "da bomb"! She will definitely get my business when it comes time for my future marketing needs. Thank you again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anita, I found your site via Toni. I like her new logo you developed. Am brand new at blogging & am still fumbling my way through it. As an avid gardener, I wanted to tell you I love your botanicals.

Linda