Sunday, February 1, 2009

11 Years in Business!

UPDATE: Here is the email address to send to anita at anitaroachstudios dot com

past and that I am still lucky enough to work for myself. When I started out I was under contract with my old company, Turner Construction, and little changed except that I had a little more power over my schedule and I could work from home. Which was extremely important since my daughters were still young and I often worked 20 hour days. Today, TriadDesign is part of Anita Roach Studios and I have added photography to the mix -- everything from product photography and headshots to weddings and newborn portraits, and of course my fine art photography. I love design, I really do, but photography is a passion so I am thrilled that it is now part of my business!

There have been ups and downs of course, and once I even took another marketing job out of fear that the business would not survive...only to quit the day before I was supposed to start! I just knew that I need to keep on going and after considerable prayer knew that I couldn't let my dream die...and I'm so glad I trusted God on this one!

So as promised, I said I would announce the winner of the logo contest...and because each woman has a dream of her own to start her own thing...each of the commentors is getting a logo! (Good thing there aren't a lot of readers to my blog yet :))

So ladies, send me an email and I will send you a questionnaire that I use for my branding clients and we will get started on designing your logos which is a great building block for making your own dreams come true...and hopefully in 2020 we will be celebrating your 11 year anniversaries of being your own boss!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! I'm so excited to be getting a logo - I NEVER win anything! I can't thank you enough. Also, I'm not sure where to find your email address, so I'm including one of mine here. tmjdesigns @ gmail.com

Toni said...

PS I think because I verbalized one of my goals on your logo post, it spurred me on to just do it - I now have my own domain for my photo blog! Step one has been realized. =)