Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sharing the Love

Since I made an offer to the contest winners blog readers and since it is Valentine's Day, I thought I would do the same for you (is there really anybody out there).

For the next 2 weeks, if you are in need of a brand identity of your own (like the ones shown below), I am offering a massive discount of my branding services! You get your very own, shiny, new, logo based on my branding questionnaire. As you've read from the contest winners, this process with help you define things in your business that is bigger than what your logo will look like. It will help you develop your image, make you look at your customers, and who you want your customers to be, and more so that the logo we develop reaches that clientele with a true vision of you and your services!

So act now...$250 for your new brand! That is a whopping 75% discount of my usual fee!

No comments: